Friday, June 22, 2012

Hey! Sooo I have decided to start a 30 day cleanse. Just have been hitting a brick wall so to say here lately... I have no clue about my future. Life in general really. Feeling kinda empty here lately. I just want a full happy life. People see me as sooooooo put together, and strong. Also that I have it all figured out. Yes I do for the most part. I have a good head on my shoulders due to my parents, my mom and my experiences growing up and circumstances. I have been through a lot of shit growing up. not a whole lot of people know about it. A kid should never have to go through it. but like i always say everything happens for a reason. God has brought me through it all for a reason. Maybe for this blog so that someone may read this and have hope that things will get better i don't know. only time will tell. but until then I just am struggling. I want to be 150 % happy with my life, who i am, my relationship with jesus and a million other things. with this 30 day cleanse and focusing on God. Its going to be me, my bible, jesus, this blog and worship music. With that said. I opened my bible and looked only to see a notecard fall out. I must have written it wayyyy back when. idk and i really dont remember,,, it said.. Look to him. He is going to give you the answers you need to succeed" LIKE WHOA!

thhheennn flipping through i came to having faith as small as a mustard seed. LIKE DOUBLE WHOA...

Annd then... (you may think i am making this up, but i am not. if you know me then you will know that i do not lie.) then i get to this bible passage it wasn't marked. i sure marked it after i read it.

It was Psalm 40:1-3. It reads:
I waited patiently for the Lord to help me, and he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the pit of despairm out of the mud and the mire. He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along. He has given me a new song to sing, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see what he has done and be amazed. They will put their trust in the Lord...  TRIPPLE WHOA.


4th whoa. idk got into my car to move it so my roommate could park beside me, the radio turned on. of course country, 93.1 the wolf. Hunter Hayes Storm Warning. As though God was saying I giving you a heads up, a storm warning because this journey you are about to embark on is gonna be a storm and it is going to flip your world upside down. I am excited about this. I haven't felt inspired in long time. I need a change and I have a feeling this is going to be a HUGE change. Please say prayers for me. I just idk am very idk i can't place a finger on the words for it. thanks and God Bless.

<3 Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment